Wednesday, October 21, 2015

blog post 3

Characterization: My strength in characterization is me having a believable voice of my character & my group's strengths are all of us having believable characters that all can be in real life, yet we still have a sense of mystery. I can't think of any weaknesses that I had and I can't think of any about my group.

Energy: I think we all had good energy for our radio play. I also think that we didn't have any weaknesses that my group had in energy.

Projection: I think my group and I all projected well and had no problems with projection.

Articulation: I think my group and I spoke well and were good at articulation.

Rate: I think that we spoke at a good speed and I think that our group is good at rate.

Ensemble: I think we worked good together and that we are a good team.

Consistency: I think we did everything consistently and we can work together again. 😊😊😊😊😊😊:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment